GASP. ((panic ensuing))
Here are things I'm
1. Make a Google Calendar, bonus if color-coded. I'm trying to keep it together. I'm trying to get all my ducks in a row. By ducks I mean parties. And by "in a row" I mean this:
2. Over-Book yourself. It's my first time and I'm saying yes to every party invitation I get. I'm excited, I want to network, I want to have fun, but I'll be running amok around San Diego with my little phone GPS crying because I'll be lost for sure.
3. Stalk the Twitter hashtags for BlogHer and pray that someone is more nervous than I am. Oh and there's that word "stalk" again, I'm starting to develop a strange online presence, no? Oh and Nope, I'm still the nervousest.
4. Make up Words. Like nervousest.
5. Look into my closet daily and cry. I only have Hawaii clothes, and that's like almost wearing nothing. I have no style, or no sass in the closet. I'm a mom who blogs, no one cares what I wear, especially me. (insert intervention here)
6. Go to AAA and buy all the San Diego Gaslamp area maps, study them, then still get lost. It'll happen, just watch.
7. Give out your cell # and hopes someone rescues you from your hotel room.
8. Go back to old posts like THIS ONE, and reminisce all those years that I've wanted to go, and didn't. Remind myself, this is my year!
9. Find that one awesome friend or friends you met at non-BlogHer events (Kraft, Lifelock, and Hoover), pray nightly that they're going to BlogHer '11, find out they are, and beg her to hang with you! (Love ya Kelli, Hilary, Toni, and Crystal!!)
10. Get there, put on my big girl panties, and have the time of my blogging life. (Follow up to come!)