All 3 kids in school. All day. It's been two and a half weeks and my nest is empty.
I've been catching up on work, chores, using the potty without, "MOOOOOOM!"
It's been nice. Though I'm not without responsibilities.
I am now expected to have grocery shopped and cleaned and ready with a hot dinner each night.
Plus, I still have this school dilemma hanging over my head.
K is on the waiting list for a magnet school for Spanish immersion.
It's a fabulous school, my nephews attend and my 5th grade nephew is fully bilingual and was at 4th grade. It's amazing, clearly.
But, K started her home school and is adapting there. Her teacher is superb, her classmates are also on her soccer team, one also was in her preschool class. It's a block from our house, My Boy also attends, and she really loves it.
Being FIRST on the wait list, she can get the call from the dual language academy any day.
But, it can also be next month, or even February! How long do I wait before it's not okay to pull her from her comfortable surroundings. I'm not doubting her adaptability, she would be fine if she HAD to switch schools, but in this case she doesn't have to move, but it would be a great opportunity.
I'm going back and forth and forth and back. K now says, "I want to stay at MY school." I mean, it's her school, she owns it now.
AHHH The Stress!